default_setNet1_2

Sharing JADAM

Home Remedies

• Rob
  • 2023-04-16
  • read : 2732
Dear Youngsang.

I'm kind of new to Jadam. I have read the
Organic Farming and Organic Pest and Disease Control books and watched all 18 of the
videos. I understand JS and JWA can be used as home remedies for animals and humans.

I currently have a cat that won't stop itching, he has itched most of the fur off the back part of his body. I've had him to the vet, to the tune of over $500. Not one
thing they did helped him. They finally
said he has flea allergies and there's nothing that can be done for it. He doesn't
have fleas or ear mites.

I've given him epsom salts baths where I held all but his head under water for like 10 minutes. Being a cat, didn't like that very much. Also many different supplements to
build his immune system, including Vitamin C,  N-Acetyl Cysteine, L-Histidine, Magnesium , Chaga Mushroom, Spirluna Powder, Stinging Nettle, and Black Walnut for possible
parasites although his stool float was
negative several times for parasites. Also washed him with horse shampoo for scabies
at least a dozen times. I feed him the expensive no grain food and he often eats mice
and squirrels as garden patrol is his day
job.

I just made my first batch of JS My latest thought is give him another warm soak, this time in JS and JWA but I'm not sure of the best dilution to use. Could you please
recommend a good dilution rate for a kitty soak and would you have any other ideas of something that may help him? I imagine JS
and JWA have many other home remedie applications. Also please let me know where I can find application rates and prosedures for
home remedies especially the toenail soak. Home remedies could possably be another
book?

I have really enjoyed learning Jadam gardening methods.
Many thanks for all you share.

Rob Lee
default_bottom
#top
default_bottom_notch